The Cal Poly Ticket Office has begun the process of issuing refunds for canceled performances due to COVID-19 through their original payment methods which will occur over the coming week(s) depending on the method of payment used to purchase the tickets originally. Depending on the process and timeline for rescheduling certain shows, we will communicate with patrons of those specific shows with more specific information in this regard. Unfortunately, we are unable to issue refunds for tickets purchased through third-party sellers, such as Groupon and Goldstar.
Please note it can take up to 7-10 business days to show your refund. We greatly appreciate your patience as we arrange refunds for thousands of ticket purchases and promise that we are doing everything we can to assist you as soon as possible.
Due to Cal Poly’s recommendation to minimize the population on campus, the Cal Poly Ticket Office will be closed. To speak with the manager of the Cal Poly Ticket Office, please call 805-756-4849 (Monday-Friday from 12pm-4pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Refund Options for Cal Poly Arts Events
Patrons holding tickets to the Cal Poly Arts and Met Live in HD shows listed below* have the following options as an alternative to receiving a refund:
You may receive a gift certificate for the value of your tickets to use for a future PAC performance.
You may donate your tickets to Cal Poly Arts as a tax-deductible gift.
Our phone wait times might be longer than usual. We appreciate your patience, and promise that we are doing everything we can to assist you as soon as possible. To contact the Ticket Office, please call 805-756-4849 or email email@example.com.
Canceled / Postponed Performances
We are optimistic that some events may be rescheduled to a later date. As this is a fluid situation, please stand by for further updates. The following events are currently canceled:
* March 17: Dorrance Dance (Cal Poly Arts)
March 18: Kansas (Nederlander Concerts)
March 21, 22: CORE Dance: Rhythms (CORE Dance)
* March 22: Met Live in HD: Agrippina (Cal Poly Arts & OperaSLO)
March 27, 28: Civic Ballet of SLO: Julia Caesar (Civic Ballet of SLO)
March 27: The Tipsy Gypsies 10th Anniversary Gala (The Tipsy Gypsies)
March 28: Family Day at the PAC (PAC Outreach)
April 3, 4: Ballet Theatre SLO - The Firebird and Other Works (Ballet Theatre SLO)
* April 3: Lula Washington Dance Theatre (Cal Poly Arts) – rescheduled but refunded due to venue change
* April 5: Met Live in HD: Der Fliegende Hollander (Cal Poly Arts & OperaSLO)
* April 5: Diego Figueiredo Trio (Cal Poly Arts)
* April 9: The Illusionists (Cal Poly Arts)
April 10, 11: Original Womxn's Narratives (Cal Poly Gender Equity Center)
* April 15: TAO - Drum TAO 2020 (Cal Poly Arts)
April 17, 18: Levity Academy Presents Cirque de Lorria (Levity Academy)
April 18: Cal Poly Student Opera: Mostly Mozart (Cal Poly Music Dept)
* April 19: Loreto Aramendi (Cal Poly Arts)
* April 22: National Geographic Live - Bryan Smith (Cal Poly Arts & Performing Arts Center) – the rescheduled date of June 10th has been canceled
April 26: SLO Master Chorale: The French Connection (SLO Master Chorale)
May 7-10, 14-16: Cal Poly Theatre and Dance: The Last Five Years (CP Theatre & Dance)
May 9: OperaSLO Presents “An Afternoon in New York: From Broadway to the MET” (OperaSLO)
* May 13: An American in Paris (Cal Poly Arts)
May 15: W. Terrence Spiller: Beethoven Piano Sonata Cycle V (Cal Poly Music Dept)
May 16: SLO Youth Symphony Finale Concert (SLO Symphony)
* May 17: Met Live in HD: Puccini's Tosca (Cal Poly Arts & OperaSLO)
May 20-22: Cal Poly Spring Dance Concert (CP Theatre & Dance)
May 26, 28: Cal Poly RSVP XXV (Cal Poly Music Dept)
May 29: Cal Poly Wind Bands Spring Concert (Cal Poly Music Dept)
May 30: Arab Music Ensemble Spring Concert (Cal Poly Music Dept)
* May 31: Met Live in HD: Donizetti's Maria Stuarda (Cal Poly Arts & OperaSLO)
June 5: Cal Poly Spring Jazz Concert (Cal Poly Music Dept)
June 6: Cal Poly Choirs and Symphony Spring Concert (Cal Poly Music Dept)
* June 7: Waitress (Cal Poly Arts) – rescheduled but being refunded due to only one performance available for next year's tour
* Cal Poly Arts Events
Note: All Cal Poly Music Department shows have been canceled through June and refunds have been processed.